Monday, February 07, 2011

Kia Epic contest


Well, I don't even dare to imagine that I was one of the first five to finish the final puzzles and win a car. (See One Epic Contest.) But, after missing the Super bowl while trying to win a car doing these puzzles, the world must know that I persevered and finished all 10 tortuous levels!


... Damn, there'd better be a consolation prize!

(Update: If you want more info', Kia has a facebook page for the Optima that talks about the contest. But, as of Monday night, no winners have been announced -- they're still verifying.)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger TheComictroll said...

Ugh. That was grueling. Was your 9 & 10 the exact same level?

07 February, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AGREED!! I couldn't even enjoy my team winning :(

07 February, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... I was able to finish it under 2.5 hours. But I found about the contest waaaay too late. If I had known earlier, I think I could have had a good chance.. Statistically, there will always be people who finish ahead of you... Can we at least get a fancy pen or something for finishing? :(

07 February, 2011  
Blogger kace said...

Yes! There were two levels that were exactly the same (or so close that I couldn't tell). I thought it was levels 8 & 9. The puzzles are so big, though, that it was still tough to redo it.

07 February, 2011  
Blogger dallasmsl said...

I feel like a loser. I could only get to level five. Just hard as hell. But seeing that you made it to level ten at least let's me know that it was possible in the first place. Man, such a waste of time!

07 February, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home